Ukraine: Map of Russian Control – August 2022 (subscription)
Old portal (members.polgeonow.com) | New portal (controlmaps.polgeonow.com)
Newer versions of this map are available. To see them, see all articles about Ukraine on PolGeoNow.
Search for Djordje Djukic. Map by Evan Centanni and Djordje Djukic
Since last month, Russia and its local allies have continued their advance eastward, but at a relatively slow pace. The Ukrainian army, meanwhile, has made its own progress, but plans to retake Kherson in the south have yet to materialize.
Find out all this and more on PolGeoNow Ukraine’s latest concise and professional war control map update, which includes a detailed chronicle of changes and events from our previous report on the map of Ukraine of July 9, with quoted sources, as well as a detailed map of control within the claimed borders of the People’s Republics of Donetsk and Luhansk.
This map and report are premium content, available to paying subscribers of the PolGeoNow Conflict Mapping Service.
Want to see before subscribing? Discover our most recent FREE SAMPLE Map of Ukraine!
The exclusive map report includes:
- An up-to-date illustration of current territorial control in Ukraine, color coded for the Ukrainian government on one side and the Russian military and allied rebels on the other side, with areas of uncertainty indicated. Accessible to color blind people.
- Darker color indicating which areas were already under Russian or Allied control before the start of the 2022 invasion
Detailed map of Donbass
Close-up map of territorial control within the self-proclaimed borders of the Donetsk People’s Republic and the Lugansk People’s Republic (based on the design of our classic map of rebel control in the Donbassupdated to include roads and terrain)
- Detailed indication of city-by-city control, including key cities and other important locations for current events
- Locations of recent control changes and other significant events including Bakhmut, Soledar, Siversk, location of explosions in Crimea, etc.
- Detailed timeline of significant events and territorial control changes since July 9, 2022, with links to sources.
Can I buy just this card?
This map and report are not available for automated purchase to non-subscribers. If you need access or republication rights only for this map report, contact [email protected] for options.