Ukraine: Map of Russian control as of May 19, 2022 (Subscription)
(To see other maps from this conflict, see all Ukraine articles on PolGeoNow.)
Search for Djordje Djukic. Map by Evan Centanni and Djordje Djukic
Russian-led forces have nearly surrounded the last Ukrainian-held town of Luhansk after capturing two long-contested neighboring towns, and have all but completed their control of Mariupol. On the other hand, Ukrainian forces ended the siege of the northern city of Kharkiv, pushing Russian forces back towards the border.
Find out all this and more on the latest update to PolGeoNow’s concise and professional Ukraine War Control Map, which includes a timeline of changes since our previous Ukraine map report from May 4, with cited sources.
This map and report are premium content, available to paid subscribers of the PolGeoNow conflict mapping service.
Want to see before subscribing? Check out our newest FREE SAMPLE map of Ukraine!
The exclusive map report includes:
- Up-to-date illustration of current territorial control in Ukraine, color coded for the Ukrainian government on one side and the Russian military and allied rebels on the other side, with areas of uncertainty indicated. Accessible to color blind people.
- Darker color indicating which areas were already under Russian or Allied control before the start of the 2022 invasion
- The claimed borders of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic and the Russian-backed Lugansk People’s Republic in the eastern Donbass region.
- Detailed indication of city-by-city control, including key cities and other important locations for current events
- Locations of recent control changes and other significant events including Popasna, Rubizhne, Bilohorivka, Staryi Saltiv, Azovstal Steel Plant in Mariupol, etc.
- Detailed timeline of significant events and territorial control changes since May 4, 2022, with links to sources.
Not registered? Click here to learn more about our professional subscription service!
Can I buy just this card?
This map and report are not available for automated purchase to non-subscribers. If you need access or republication rights only for this map report, contact [email protected] for options.