Ukraine: Map of Russian control as of March 15, 2022 (Subscription)
Newer versions of this map are available. To see them, check out all articles about Ukraine on PolGeoNow.
Search for Djordje Djukic. Map by Evan Centanni and Djordje Djukic
The invasion of Ukraine continues slowly into its third week. While Russian and allied rebels have closed many gaps in their control around the country’s borders, they have made only small progress towards capturing new towns. Meanwhile, most of the interior and western half of Ukraine remains under Ukrainian government control.
Find out all this and more in the latest update to PolGeoNow’s concise and professional Ukraine War Control Map, which includes a timeline of changes since our previous Ukraine map report on March 6, with cited sources.
This map and report are premium content, available to paid subscribers of the PolGeoNow conflict mapping service.
Want to see before subscribing? Check out our newest FREE SAMPLE map of Ukraine!
The exclusive map report includes:
- Up-to-date illustration of current territorial control in Ukraine, color coded for the Ukrainian government on one side and the Russian military and allied rebels on the other side, with areas of uncertainty indicated. Accessible to color blind people.
- Darker color indicating which areas were already under Russian or Allied control before the start of the 2022 invasion
- Claimed borders of the self-proclaimed Russian-backed Donetsk People’s Republic and the Lugansk People’s Republic in the eastern Donbass region.
- Detailed indication of city-by-city control, including key cities and other important locations for current events
- Locations of recent control changes and other significant events, including Irpin, Izium (Izyum), Skadovsk, Mariupol, Brovary, Voznesensk, Yavoriv military base, etc.
- Detailed timeline of significant events and territorial control changes since March 6, 2022, with links to sources.
Not registered? Click here to learn more about our professional subscription service!
Can I buy just this card?
This map and report are not available for automated purchase to non-subscribers. If you need access or republication rights only for this map report, contact [email protected] for options.